Can you believe we are already a week into 2021? It is so crazy how quickly time is moving! I feel like due to the pandemic I did a whole lot of unmemorable things last year but one thing that sticks out is rekindling my love for cooking. Cooking is such a stress reliever for me even though if you saw me in the kitchen you would think otherwise, haha! Back to cooking – In order to cook, I needed groceries so off to Trader Joe’s I went!
Trader Joe’s has seriously been such a bright spot for me in the pandemic. There were days when the only place I was visiting was my local store. I didn’t know what was going to happen in the world but I knew when I walked into the store two things would happen:
1. I would take home a delicious new item
2. I would be greeted by the best workers
Seriously, the crew members are some of the best people i’ve ever met! thought it would be fun to recap my top 10 favorite items of 2020.
Can you believe which item came in #1?
10. Autumnal Harvest Soup – This soup is absolutely delicious and has all of the yummy things you’d look for in a fall soup! Just because it is ranked last does not mean that it is less than the others, it’s just seasonal and I may be upset.
9.Spinach and Kale Greek Yogurt Dip – Such a great option if you are trying to eat healthy! The tub is huge and it lasts forever. I love to dip mini sweet peppers in it.
8. Everything but the Elote Seasoning – A mix of salt, chile pepper, cheese, chipotle and cumin…ya’ll I put this on everything! Popcorn is one of my favorite snacks and this elevates it so much. A must try!
7. Mandarin Chicken + Vegetable Fried Rice – This is a two for one but honestly I can’t eat one without the other! They are a perfect duo. Both are a cult favorite for a reason and great gateway products to introduce you to Trader Joe’s products
6. Pumpkin Joe Joes – Another seasonal yet delicious favorite! I look forward to a box of Pumpkin Joe Joes every year and they never disappoint. Think Oreos but delicious pumpkin cream.
5. Ghost Pepper Potato Chips – This one is for the spice lovers! These chips are so hot but I can’t stop eating them. They pair perfectly with any sandwich.
4. Garlic Naan – This naan bread comes frozen but is ready in less than a minute…Talk about convenience! The flavor is *chef’s kiss* and I love tearing it apart and dipping into sauces or creating pizza!
3. Beef and Broccoli – Another cult favorite and definitely a favorite in our house! This meal is spicy, sweet and oh so delicious! The beef is so crispy which makes it that much better!
2. Unexpected Cheddar – Any form: Block of cheese, Shredded, Soup – it is AMAZING! If you haven’t tried it yet – what are you waiting for?
1. BUTTER TOFFEE PRETZELS – You guys… this is sweet and salty paradise! I will admit, this year was my first time trying this product and I learned that it was seasonal. Let’s just say, I have 3 bags in the cabinet to get me through the off months. Each pretzel is coated perfectly with the toffee mixture and I bet you can’t eat just one!
Let me know if there’s any products I should add to my shopping list this year!